11.07.2011

Fashion Survival Masterclass



I am so excited for the Fashion Survival Masterclass this Friday at my college!

I cannot wait to learn so much from these amazing people who work within the fashion industry!

I'll just give you a rundown on the people I most looking forward to seeing and maybe even meeting and greeting with:

EVA GALAMBOS

The owner of Parlour X... Need I say more?
On the flier it doesn't say what brands she stocks here in Australia but the most notable would Commes De Garcons, Azzedine Alaia, Balenciaga, Mugler, Viktor & Rolf and Vionnet.

If you do live here in Australia and want some top-quality high fashion brands available to you without the need to scope out boutiques, go through Parlour X

TONY ARCHIBOLD

Torstar Communications is a fashion communication firm run here in Sydney, Australia, and one of the most successful at that. The firm is responsible for bringing Mulberry and Zara over here. 

and MY FAVOURITE -

BEN POLLITT!

You do not know how much I want to meet this man, you really don't. 

As an avid lover of minimalism and deconstruction, the chance to meet the creator of Friedrich Gray is something I cannot pass on. 

Ben is also currently designing with Chronicles of Never, one of my favourite brands. I proudly wear the Earth Bears Metal and Fire Creates Earth sunglasses when the sun is beaming, and I also wear my Silence long tongue dress shoes when the occasion calls for it.

I will share pictures of my meet and greet with these wonderful people in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment