3.17.2012

Bizarre Bazaar Twilight Markets - March





















Every month A Series of Fortunate Events host Bizarre Bazaar - an opportunity for people to see and keep some of Sydney's emerging fashion designers! Recently, "guerrilla" fashion shows and famous Sydney singers and bands have brought the markets to the public's eye, and adds to the vibrant and fun atmosphere of the markets!

I took some shots at the most recent Bizarre Bazaar on the 15th of March, along with my friend Bec aka Revka (check out her photography here). The show took on a rebellious but glamorous feel with a diva's look, with garments and accessories from across the market! The one and only Paulini from Australian Idol performed Fireman and We Found Love to get the people in the mood to party and shop, two of my favourite pleasures in life haha!

After Paulini performed, the models and her left the markets in red hot style in a party firebus!
I recommend you and your friends and family come to the Bizarre Bazaar markets every month in Sussex Lane for a night of shopping and a few drinks! 
I'll be there taking shots so feel free to come up to me for a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment