4.05.2012

Chronicles of Never Fall/Winter 2012 preview at The Annex















Gareth Moody and I

The Annex hosted a wonderful evening for the Chronicles of Never Fall/Winter 2012 collection preview last week, and I was left a bit starstruck as I entered The Annex to find Gareth Moody himself was amongst the crowd, and I was lucky enough to have a chat with the esteemed designer. 
My friend Soma and I absolutely loved the upcoming collection, Mr. Moody once again proving to the fashion industry that his powerful and eerily beautiful designs bring a new perspective on what fashion is all about. I cannot wait to get my hands on one of the pieces from the upcoming collection and wear it until it frays, like Mr. Moody said himself.

Thanks to The Annex for a great night and my Oyster magazine and Aesop products!

All images taken by me and Soma Alipor

No comments:

Post a Comment