5.10.2012

The 2012 Pedestrian Blogster Awards



Hey everyone!


So as you know I have been running my blog since last year and I am amazed and thankful for all the views and visitors I get each and every day! I absolutely love blogging and sharing my experiences with all of you in the fashion world!

Now it's my chance to bring my blog to more viewers around the world and even to fashion labels/magazines around the world in the 2012 PEDESTRIAN BLOGSTER AWARDS!

I'm asking you all to please nominate me for this years awards, and all you have to do is go to http://www.pedestrian.tv/ultrabook-pedestrian-blogster-awards/submit and fill in the fields in "Nominate a Blog/Twitter Feed" and submit before 3pm on the 17th of May (next Thursday)! Easy peasy!

The prize is an Ultrabook, which I can use to blog on the run, and also some mentoring from an esteemed Fashion magazine, which would definitely help me in my future career.

NOMINATIONS ENDS 17TH OF MAY AT 3PM
VOTING FROM 21ST OF MAY TILL THE 4TH OF JUNE
WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON THE 5TH OF JUNE

Thank you so much! :)

P.s. make sure to visit my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/cacolyte for updates from my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment