5.10.2012

Kick Start | The Voice - New York Fashion Week


In addition to my last post, I have also entered the The Voice and Australian Super's competition "Kick Start", which for a fashion blogger like me, would mean a chance to go to New York Fashion week this year!

The Prize includes flights and accommodation in the central hub of New York City, entry to fashion shows and parties, beauty bar access and $1000 spending money! Not only these, but since The Voice is hosting the competition, I will be able to go to the live broadcast of the final, a meet & greet with one of the judges and accommodation! 

The public voting for entries will commence on the 14th of May, I will post the link to the voting page as soon as it comes up! :)

Check out the competition if you want to have a chance at going to New York Fashion Week or the other amazing career opportunities they are offering!




No comments:

Post a Comment