5.02.2012

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week - Day 2

I'm wearing aVersace H&M shirt, Zara jacket, Zara jeans, New Era cap, Ray Ban sunglasses and Yves Saint Laurent boots
My mum is wearing a Helmut Lang cardigan, vintage leather bag, Zara jeans, Zara top, Prada sunglasses andTopshop shoes
Today I treated my mum to the buzz of going to fashion shows, and she loved every minute of it. We went to the Toi Et Moi show, which you can have a glimpse of HERE, bringing a touch of french chic down under, and presented a relaxed Parisian style which will surely take off well in Australia. The flow of the clothing in combination with the simply elegant prints and patterns give women an opportunity to show their best style with minimal effort. After the show, we treated ourselves to a day in the city, and I bought my mum a new pair of shoes!

Other shows during the day, which I wanted to attend, included Maticevski, Flowers for a Vagabond, Michael Lo Sordo and Magdalena Velevska. The collections can be viewed on FASHIONISING.

Images taken by me and Christine Angelique

No comments:

Post a Comment