12.01.2012

Revival

Myself before my Harper's Bazaar interview
Shirt by Rick Owens DRKSHDW

It's been a busy two months for me, but now it's time for me to get back into blogging and writing! A lot has happened in the fashion world since I've been away from the blogosphere - Nicolas Ghesquire leaving Balenciaga, Alexander Wang becoming the new Creative Director of Balenciaga, Yoko Ono releasing a line in collaboration with Opening Ceremony, Christopher Kane leaving Versus, The Little Black Jacket exhibition (here in Sydney too), the release of the Maison Martin Margiela x H&M line, the new campaign for Chanel No. 5 featuring Brad Pitt was released, Saskia De Braw cast as the face of menswear for Saint Laurent Paris, Gaspard Ulliel cast as Yves Saint Laurent in an upcoming biopic and Nicola Formichetti announcing that the upcoming issue of Vogue Hommes Japan will be the last... just to name a few haha!

Whilst I've been busy at college, I visited the Little Black Jacket exhibition, which I will blog about later, and finally, I had an interview for a journalism internship for Harper's Bazaar Australia! Unfortunately, I didn't get the internship but Clare (Fashion Features Editor) mentioned that I was one of the last two, which is an incredible achievement. I wish the other candidate all the best! I won't give up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment