1.21.2013

Paris Men's Fashion Week, Day 5

The end of the menswear shows means that it's time for me to sort out my budget for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe and to plan when exactly I'm going to be hunting for these trends! To finish off, shows from Melinda Gloss, Chrisopher Lemaire, Agnes B, No Editions, Bernhard Willhelm, Qasimi Homme, Saint Laurent Paris and Thom Browne.

 My favourite collections/shows were from:

Autumn/Winter 2013








The sneaker-suit combo is going to be a trend I will be seeing everywhere this coming Autumn/Winter season, but I have no complaints, I've always loved this combo. Alber Albaz for Lanvin has just reignited by love for this odd pairing of sartorial and sports wear, and the brightly coloured trainers from this collection go well with the minimal shirts, trousers and jackets. Hopefully this look will appeal to men worldwide and give us a break from the now dreary desert boots, boat shoes and loafers which we so often pair with our best clothes.

View the collection HERE

Autumn/Winter 2013









Paul Smith, one of my favourite British designers, has released a collection for men who are truly bold to the bone. Mr. Smith has proposed that colour blocked minimalism is the way to go for the coming season, and the addition of classic patterns such as hound's tooth and art deco geometry may ask us men to step forward and show our fashionably braver selves.

View the collection HERE

All images courtesy of Fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment