9.02.2013

Comeback Pt. 2

Wearing Kenzo x New Era cap, Nudie jeans, American Apparel hoodie and tee and Havaianas flip flops. Summer's around the corner here in Australia!
To my dear Readers!

I'm sorry I have been away for a while, the month of August brought about many changes to my life and it's been tough, but as the old saying goes, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger". I know I'm going to grow from this much stronger than before, and one of the first steps is to get back into doing what I love! Anyway, it's September - the busiest month for fashion, so expect to hear a lot from me. 

I have a lot of projects coming up for me, so don't worry, I'm here to stay! Keep your eyes peeled for my post on Vogue Fashion's Night Out this week!

Image courtesy of my Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment