9.01.2014

Top 10 Fashion Quotes of August

Olivier Zahm, Editor in Chief of Purple Fashion

"Fashion is the enemy of men... If men get too fascinated [by fashion], they have no time for anything else." - Olivier Zahm, Editor of Purple Fashion


"Authenticity - whenever you have that in any creative medium, I think people are drawn to that, and that's really addicting to human nature." - Matthew Williams, Designer and Co-Founder of Been Trill


"You have to be bleak to be deep" - Sibling



Carlo Brandelli, Namesake Designer and Tailor


"I can't get that Fashion DNA out of my bones... It never goes away, it's not my choice... You can't help yourself, you keep coming back"- Carlo Brandelli, Namesake Designer and Tailor


"I always knew I was beautiful as a woman, because that's how I was raised [by my mother]. It wasn't about looking at something in a magazine." - Alek Wek, Model



"Is there really still a climate change debate going on? That was so 2004, it's time to get on with it and focus on implementing the solutions" - Vivienne Westwood, Namesake Fashion Designer and Activist




Miuccia Prada


"There are people who are very happy with little. And us, we are never excited for anything, or never enough." - Miuccia Prada, Creative Director and Designer for Prada and Miu Miu


"For me, perfection is the end... I don't believe in perfection; I believe in making mistakes" - Alber Elbaz, Creative Director of Lanvin


"Clothes are the paint I use for my paintbrushes. I'm not concerned with fashion as such." - Simon Foxton, acclaimed Fashion Stylist


Anthony Turner, Hair Stlyist


"I don't think if I wasn't being true to myself I would be where I am now. All this time, I never forget where I've come from." - Anthony Turner, acclaimed Hair Stylist


Images: The Standard, 032c, Miss Owl, Models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment